Payment and shipping information
The following conditions apply:
The delivery takes place to Germany, EU & Great Britain
We calculate the shipping costs according to the order value (gross value):
Value of goods under € 50.00 = € 3.70
From an order value of € 50.00 we deliver free shipping to Germany and Austria.
Unless a different period is specified in the respective offer, the delivery of the goods in Germany (Germany) takes place within 3 - 5 days after the conclusion of the contract (with agreed advance payment after the time of your payment instruction).
Please note that there is no delivery on Sundays and public holidays.
If you have ordered items with different delivery times, we will send the goods in one shipment, unless we have made any different agreements with you. In this case, the delivery time is determined by the item with the longest delivery time you have ordered.
Accepted payment options
- Prepayment by bank transfer
- Payment with credit card
- Payment via PayPal
- Payment via PayPal Express
- Payment by PayPal (credit card, direct debit, possibly invoice)
- Payment via Klarna Checkout (Klarna invoice, Klarna installment purchase, immediately, credit card, direct debit)
More details on payment
When paying by credit card, your credit card account will be charged when the goods are dispatched.
Payment via Klarna Checkout
In cooperation with Klarna, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
- Klarna invoice: Payable within 14 days from the invoice date. The invoice will be issued when the goods are dispatched and sent by email. You can find the invoice conditions here.
- Klarna installment purchase: With the Klarna financing service, you can flexibly pay for your purchase in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least EUR 6.95). You can find more information about Klarna hire purchase including the general terms and conditions and the standard European information for consumer loans here.
- Instant bank transfer
- credit card (Visa / Mastercard)
- direct debit
Your personal information will be provided by Klarna in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and in accordance with the information in Klarna's data protection regulations treated.
If you have any questions, you will find our contact details in the imprint.